I Can Talk to God – Elementary
A volume on prayer.
Children might be familiar with praying before a meal or a quick prayer before bedtime but they might not realize that God really does want us to talk to Him about the things going on in their lives. He cares about our problems. The stories in this volume are about people in the Bible who had big things going on and how God answered when they prayed. Knowing that God wants children to talk to Him is an important thing for when those troubles do come!
Lessons in this volume
- God Answers Gideon’s Prayers (Judges 6-7)
- A Mother’s Prayer Is Answered (Hannah) (I Samuel 1:1-2:10)
- The True God Answers Elijah’s Prayer (I Kings 17:1, 18:1-46)
- Daniel Continues to Pray to God (Daniel 6)
- Jesus Teaches Us to Pray (Matthew 6:5-15 / Luke 11:1-13) (The Lord’s Prayer)